After a decade working in private companies (telecommunication, urban traffic and pollution control sectors) I joined the public administration in 1993.
Responsibilities in various positions and ministries, always improving public services with innovation and technology:
• Director in Madrid Council fostering digital transformation, eGovernment services and Data strategy
• CIO in Central Administration, strategy and common e-platforms during COVID crisis
• President of Segittur a public company promoting innovation in the tourism sector
• eGov advisor at the Public Administration Reform Office (CORA) during the economic crisis
• General Director to foster eGovernment.
• Spanish Tax Agency (1993-2005):
o Director of Resources in the Large Taxpayers Office,
o Advisor in the Planning Department and
o Deputy Director of IT Department.